Monday, December 6, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  It's Monday and this is winner day!  I do hope that everyone had a great weekend.  I think that everyone must be holiday mode, we didn't have many players this week but I thank everyone that did join us.

I also want to thank Pixie Petals for sponsoring us this week and the winner of the prize from Pixie Petals is....


#6 Wendy
** whoo-hoo ** whistles ** cheers **

And the winner of the weekly card giveaway is...


#8 Heather Gray
** yipppeee!!  **

Congratulations ladies!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to claim your prize.  Heather, I'll need your card selection and mailing address, please.

I hope you all have a super Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow for another fun sketch and this week we have a returning favorite sponsor, Roberta from Prairie Fairy is back and we are ready to show you some fabulous Winter/Christmas cards!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Woweeeeee!
    I'm over the moooon! ;o)
    Thank You Gals!!xx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...