Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #72

Good Morning everyone!  I hope you're all doing well and weathering the storms and cold weather.  I have another fun sketch to share with you - you can work on it while enjoying your favorite warm beverage.  I am also very excited to have Deedee of Deedee's Digis sponsoring us again.  She's so sweet and her images really show what is in Deedee's heart.  The prize up for grabs...


Yep!  A $10 gift certificate to use at Deedee's Digis store!  So here's the sketch we're using this week....


As always, you may flip it, rotate it, add some other special touches but the sketch must be recognizable in your final project.  And now for some inspiration from my amazing team....


Up first is Angela's pretty in pink Christmas card.  The snowflakes are perfect and the card is just wonderful!  She used Deedee's Digis Pink Christmas set.


Up next is Hollyanne's beautiful poinsettia in a window box card.  She did such a great job on this and even added her own hand-drawn touch with the Christmas tree.


This super sweet Get Well Soon card from Jackie will perk anyone up!  Jackie said she used too much gingham - I don't think so, I love this.


This gorgeous Christmas card created by Jessica  features the beautiful word art from the Christmas Scripture set.  I love the fresh colors.


This chilly little bear from Just Chillin' is looking too cute among the sparkly snowflakes and stunning flowers.  Kaz did a beautiful job!


Tammy's card features the super sweet penguins from the Merry and Bright set.  I really like how she reproportioned the elements of the sketch.


Do you remember Chilly Willy?  I remember only a couple of episodes of the cartoon, but Theresa's adorable penguin card made me think of that cute little penguin.


And here's my card.  I used Deedee's Digis Beary Merry Christmas set and I am pleased with the results.  Note:  My card is not available for the Weekly Card Giveaway.  Sorry.

Now it's your turn and it's time to turn up the volume on your creativity because it's the Judged Challenge week.  The winner of the challenge will not only win the $10 gift certificate from Deede's Digis, but will also be a featured Stamper on January 4th.  So pull out all the stops challengers - we want to see what you can do.  Have fun!  Don't forget to come back here and link your project directly in the InLinkz widget.





2 comments:

  1. Another great sketch and fab DT inspiration!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous sketch, and such FANTASTIC samples by the Design Team. You ladies are AWESOME! :-)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...