Monday, February 7, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  What a great weekend!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, too.  Mine was quite relaxing which is just what I needed.  I want to thank Joni for sponsoring us this week and I also want to thank Alison for joining us as our featured stamper.  Let's get on to the winner announcements....

The winner of Inktegrity prize is....


#11 Jacqui
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** whistles **

And the winner of the weekly card give-away is....

#3 Sue
** yippeee!!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate prizes.

We'll see you back here tomorrow with a new sketch and a new sponsor.  We have Digis with Attitude joining us this week!  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...