Monday, February 21, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #82

Good Morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a great, long weekend.  I decided to try allergy medicine and guess what, I am beginning to feel a bit normal again.  I want to thank Tiffany's Doodles for sponsoring us this week and for sharing some great images with us.    I would also like to thank Summer and Jennifer for joining us this month!  They've been fabulous guest designers.

So here's the sketch we're working with, I hope you like it, because I think its a fun sketch.


And now for a little inspiration....














Now it's your turn.  Be sure to link your creation directly in the InLinkz widget.  Have fun!




7 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa, All of the cards looks so wonderful!! just really pretty!! Would ya'll mind adding them the TD flickr gallery to show them off!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mellissa fun sketch :) the dt cards are all so awesome but yours is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sketch to follow and beautiful cards by the DT.
    Many thanks ladies for the inspiration, I really enjoyed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great challenge: I DO love a good sketch! Great DT work too, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch, thanks for the challenge. The design team did great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun sketch!! That little line of bling around the sentiment is so fun! Aesome inspiration from the DT, as always! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...