Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #86

Good Morning!  I am so glad you're here.  I've been really excited to share this week's challenge with you.  I think this challenge will strum everyone's heart strings.  Everyone has a child touch their lives in one way or another, as a mother, an aunt, a grandmother, teacher or mentor.  Those who know me knows what my children mean to me so with them in mind and the fabulous child images of this week's sponsor is how I developed this week's challenge.  And speaking of our sponsor, as announced yesterday, we are joined this week by Guylou's Inimitability and Guylou was so generous in providing my team and I with images to play with - Linda, Jackie and I feature these super adorable images.  So our challenge is....

K.I.D.S

This means... Keep It Delightfully Simple with a kid theme.  Fun, right?!

Now, allow my design team to inspire you....

Angela


Jackie


Linda


 
Theresa


Melissa


Are you inspired and ready to play?  Good!  Go have fun and then don't forget to come back here and link your creation in the InLinkz widget.  I can't wait to see what you do.  By the way, you're playing for a fabulous prize of a $10 shopping voucher to use at Guylou's Inimitability.  Have fun!

Hugs & Blessings,
Melissa




6 comments:

  1. Great Dt cards and a wonderful challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the challenge. Love the DT cards. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge!! Great work by the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my 1st challenge entry in TMS, it's a fab challenge and great DT cards.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...