Monday, June 13, 2011

And the winners are...part two

Hello Ladies,

It's Theresa here...I chatted with Melissa and since I am home we decided that I would do the drawing today. The only problem I have is that I don't have a clue how to copy the boxes Melissa does from Random.org. You'd think I'd know how to do that, but it just stumps me.

So here are today's winners:

The Whimsie Doodles winner is...

#7 - Tricia T.

and the winner of the weekly card give away is....

#20 Paula Bee

Congratulations ladies. Please email Melissa at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that she can facilitate your prizes. Thank you to all 33 of you that joined along. Your creations were fabulous. Be sure to come by tomorrow as we have another great sponsor:
Have a fabulous day. See you all tomorrow.

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...