Monday, July 11, 2011

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready to begin a new week.  I'm kinda dreading today, Mondays aren't very nice at work - but I am thankful to have a job to go to.  So my attitude must stay positive and thankful.

I know I am thankful for the wonderful participants we had this week, I really enjoyed looking at all the creations that were shared.  I am super thankful to Heather of Paper Pretties for sponsoring and offering such an adorable prize and for sharing some of her great images with me and my team.

So let's get to the winner announcement.  This week's random winner is....

#12 Victoria Lavender
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** whistles **

Congratulations Victoria!!  Please contact me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I can facilitate your prize.

We'll see you back here tomorrow with a great challenge and a fabulous sponsor.  We have Laurie from Doodle Pantry back as a sponsor!  Whoo-hoo!!  I think you're going to like tomorrow's challenge.  I know I also mentioned that this past week was TMS' 2nd birthday and I promised a party.  Well, I am still working on party decorations, so we'll be celebrating in a couple of weeks.  See you tomorrow!  Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...