Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #104

Good Morning!  Are you ready for a fun challenge?  As announced yesterday, K 'n K Designs is sponsoring and this line up is adorable.  I can't wait to show it to you.  So let's just jump right on in.


Now, a word or two about the sketch, when I created it my intention was to portray the outer two white lines to represent embossing, but the more I looked it, it really could represent just about anything.  Embossing, windows or lots of layering.  Just have fun with this!

And here's how the team interpreted it.....

Angela



Dawn



Jackie



Jessica



Kathy


Stephanie



Theresa


Melissa


I hope you have great fun with this sketch and that it inspires you.  Be sure to come back here to link and share.  Have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Oh what adorable cards from the DT!! :) This was a fun sketch, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch! I much prefer CAS ones - I'm not good with frou-frou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in the nick of time! Thanks for always having great sketches!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...