Monday, November 28, 2011

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I heop everyone enjoyed their Holiday weekend.  I'm sure there are many victorious stories of Black Friday shopping excursions and that many have their fingers poised for Cyber Monday deals.

I want to thank Gerda for sponsoring us this week and for all the players that joined us after recovering from their turkey comas.  The winner of this week's challenge is....

#19 Michele C.
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Michele!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can arrange for you to claim your prize.

We'll see you back here tomorrow for another fun sketch and a new sponsor.  We have the sweet gals from Stretch n Bubbles joining us.


Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...