Monday, December 19, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I do hope you all had a great weekend.  It was great to have all those who joined us to play Christmas BINGO.  I know I had a lot of fun seeing all the great cards that were made with the challenge.

Also a huge thank you to Jodie of Bugaboo for sponsoring, Tammy for coordinating the efforts and the team members that gave us some awesome samples to share.

Let's get right to announcing the winners!

The winner of the 7 digis from Bugaboo is...
#12 Karen C
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** hand-stands **

And the Top 5 are....

#2 Anne
#3 Crafty Teacher
#8 Detje
#9 Craftdee Donna
#10 Belzxx
** yippeee **

Congratulations ladies.  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Karen I have your prize voucher & blinkie and Top 5 I have your blinkie, too.

Have a super Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow for a fun sketch by Marie and Paper Pretties is sponsoring!  Yayyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...