Monday, January 9, 2012

And the winner is...

Good Morning Tuesday Morning Sketches fans!  We had a great turn out with participants last week!  Thank you so much for being here.  Also a big thanks to Sparkle for sponsoring us this week.

Let's get right to the winner annoucement.  This week's winner is....



#17 Detje
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.  I promise I will answer as soon as I can and get it forward to the sponsor.  Sometimes my response isn't right away and I beg your grace.  With work and home schedules, answering my email sometimes takes second place.

Have a great Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow with a great sketch by Marie and a returning favorite sponsor, Bugaboo.  It's also the Judged Challenge so we wanna see your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...