Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #131

Good Morning! Thanks for joining us for another week here at Tuesday Morning Sketches! We have a fun sketch and, of course, a fabulous sponsor. This is one of my {many} favorites - Laurie Wilson of Doodle Pantry. Yay!!





Now before I get to the sketch and the fabulous line up from the team, I have an exciting announcement.  Theresa, after many hours, has gotten Tuesday Morning Sketches up on Facebook.  Isn't that great!?  Please go like us.

Here's the sketch by Theresa....


Be prepared to be amazed...
















I do hope that you're feeling quite inspired and ready to play along.  Remember to come back here and direct link your project in the InLinkz widget.  Visit the team members, too.  They love hearing from you.  Have super week - can't wait to see what you create!




4 comments:

  1. Great sketch and super cute images and cards. This may be a good occasion to use my new DP image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the beautiful sketch to work with today. I really appreciate all of the inspiration you ladies give us each week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch!! And Doodle Pantry images are awesome! I hope Mr. Random likes me this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is my attempt...it appears I missed out on the linky... http://adeenacard.blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-365-46-hello-friend.html

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...