Monday, March 19, 2012

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was over way too quickly, but aren't they all?  I would love to be off work this whole weekl, my kids are on Spring break so I would love to be able to hang out with them and hang out at my craft table.

I am sooo please to see a couple of new players this week.  Thank you for joining us.  And a thank you to There She Goes for sponsoring.  The stamps are always a joy to play with.

The winner of this week's Judged Challenge is....

#11 Debbie
** whoo-hoo ** snaps ** cheers **

And the Top 5...

#6 Reny
#9 Denise
#10 Tracie
#12 Mathilda
#16 Miriam
** yippeee **

Congratulations Ladies!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Debbie will receive the prize from TSG and the Top 5, I will give you a badge to proudly wear on your blog.

You all enjoy your Monday and we'll see you here tomorrow for another sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm honored to win this one!! Thanks for choosing my card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch to work with, and the design team did a wonderful job of inspiring! I am thrilled to have been chosen as one of the top 5! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, ladies! I was thrilled to get to play along but just finished up my card this afternoon and realize I am a bit late posting, ah well. Hope to join you this week as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...