Monday, April 2, 2012

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  What an absolutely fun week of creations!  All I can say is WOW!  I have some amazing players and I am sooo glad that I don't have to choose a winner each week.  Yay Random.Org!!

So before I announce the winner, let me say a huge thanks to My Creative Classroom for sponsoring.  The winner of a free seat in the class of their choice is....


#5 Debby4000
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

Congratulations Debby!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.

Now we'll meet you all back here tomorrow for another fun sketch that was created by Marie and our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry.  Yay us!  Did you know that Doodle Pantry has 19 freebies available?  I would love to see you create a card using their images.  Of course, it's not required, but we'd love it if you did.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...