Monday, August 20, 2012

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I trust you all had a good weekend.  I really enjoyed seeing what everyone created this past week and was happy to see one of Sparkle Creations DT members join us, too.  What fun!  Thank you Sparkle for sponsoring and for sending Sherri over to play.

This week's winner is....


#13 Emily L
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Emily!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.  I really loved your card, it was one of my favorites.

Enjoy your Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow for another fun sketch.  Or perhaps I should say sketches?  Interested?  We have The Stamping Boutique joining us, too, and the team has created some amazing and very inspiring projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...