Monday, October 8, 2012

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I sure did.  I enjoyed Theresa's birthday party - but guess what! - it's not over.  You have all month to play along.  All you have to do is make it a birthday card (or Breast Cancer Awareness) and Pink!  Easy peasy!  I have a really great prize up for grabs.  There's pink, there's ink, there's stamps, there's a SCOR-PAL!!

Please click here to join in the party.

I want to thank you all for coming to play with our sketch last week.  We had 28 players and that means it was 28 GORGEOUS cards to look at.  I just love visiting you all.  I also want to thank Heather from Paper Pretties for sponsoring.  So let's announce the winner....


#27 Martenka
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Martenka.  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.

Enjoy your Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow with a new sketch, a beautiful line up of cards and another FANTASTIC sponsor - Sassy Studio Designs will be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...