Monday, December 17, 2012

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you all so much for joining us this past week.  I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.  I sure did - I crafted a bit, I shopped a bit to finish up Christmas shopping for the kiddos and for the very first time in my life, I watched It's a Wonderful Life.  I LOVED it!  I cannot believe it took me this long to finally see it, since my sister's and I grew up on old movies.

Anyway, I've been working on 2013 sketches and sponsors.  It's going to be a great year!!

So let's announce the winner of the judged challenge and thank Debbie from CTMH for sponsoring.  The winner of Debbie's prize is....

#7 Tammy
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** cheers **

And the top 5 are, in numerical order....

#1 Dorothy
#3 Asha
#5 Sheila
#9 Kris
#11 Leeann
** yippee!!  **

Ladies, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com - I have badges for everyone and Tammy, I will put you in touch with Debbie to claim the CTMH prize.

Now we'll see you all here tomorrow for another sketch and this week is sponsor's is Bugaboo!  I cannot wait to share the samples with you that the DT created.  Holy wow!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! I am so honored! Thank you ladies for the big shout out! I am so delighted you liked my card! You just made my night! :-) Congrats to the Top 5! Lots of talented entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it too late to say Thank You?!
    Well done, Tammy! Gorgeous creation. And congrats to the rest!

    Have a safe and blessed Christmas everybody!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...