Monday, January 21, 2013

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  We hope you all had a great weekend.  Thank you so much for joining us this past week.  Also a huge thanks to Stamp Fairy for sponsoring us.

Although, you know I'm always game for some chit-chat, let's get right to announcing the winner and Top 5 selections.

The winner of the $10 shopping voucher from Stamp Fairy is...


#9 Carla Suto
** shouts ** whoops ** hollers **

Congratulations Carla!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.

And the Top 5 are...

#2 Kim S
#4 Glee
#6 Gina B
#10 Barb O
#17 Jenn
** yipppeee!! **

Congratulations girls!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can provide you with your Top 5 Blog Badge.

There's one more thing that I don't usually do here and that's have an honorable mention.  Sometimes, there is a player and/or a card that just screams I should be noticed.  This time, although the card is very sweet, I want to direct a little attention to the player.  Miss Leeanne (#19) didn't want to link up because she had already disqualified herself as a player because she didn't use two ribbons.  Yes, there is the rule that the twist must be used during the Judged Challenge to win the prize.  If it wasn't there, there'd be no point to the twist.  But I don't want anyone to disqualify themselves just because they didn't do it at all.  We're still here to have fun, play along with sketches and glean inspiration from one another.  To be each other's creativity cheerleaders.  Please, take a minute to go visit Leeanne's blog to see this adorable card.  Just scroll down and click on #19.

Now we'll see you all here tomorrow for another sketch challenge.  We have Doodle Pantry joining us this week.  Yay!

Enjoy your Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me as your Top 5. Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so very sweet of you, I feel so much love {hugs}! I'm now an even BIGGER fan of your sketches than I was before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you very much ladies, and thank-you for all your generous and kind comments on my blog, you have a lovely group of ladies here at TMS!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. Carla's card is absolutely stunning. My own card is still waiting to be finished...

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...