Monday, August 5, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  Happy Monday - we do hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was rather busy - it was tax-free weekend and the kids do go back to school next Monday so it was good timing for clothes and supplies.

I know it's a busy day, so we'll just get right to the winner announcement.  But first, let's give a huge thanks to Your Next Stamp for sponsoring.  The winner is....


#19 Meighan Wheller
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Meighan!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can facilitate your claim to the prize.

Y'all have a great Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow with a new sketch (I mean it this time) and a great sponsor.  This week we're joined by Imagine That! Digi Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you so much - I cannot believe it. Was a great sketch. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...