Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #216

Hello everyone!  Welcome back.  We have a great sketch for you and awesome sponsor!  This week we have Raisin Boat back and if you've heard me talk about them, you know I refer to them as the Netflix of the stamping world.  You can rent stamp sets, use them until you're done and then send them back.  They even introduced this this past year Keepers which you get something to keep and you don't have to send it back.... even Copics!  You have to check this out.  But first, let's talk challenge.

Here's our sketch....


And now amazing designs from an amazing design team....






And now it's your turn to play along.  Please come back here to link up and share.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card to be in the Top 5 last time! Congrats to the other winners! Fantastic DT samples for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to tell the TMS Design Team how fabulous you all are! Gorgeous cards with your Raisin Boat sets - thanks for sharing your talents with us! We're happy to be sponsoring this week. :-) - Kim and Bobbi, www.RaisinBoat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic sketch and inspiration! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa, I have contacted you n the email address provided but there is no reply... Help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sketch, I a going to save it for later use. I might even try to get one done for the challenge today. but I had better hurry. Super sketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sketch. Had fun playing!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...