Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #217

Good Morning TMS friends! How are you all doing?  We're doing well and so excited about this week's challenge. We have a favorite, returning sponsor - StampFairy with us this week and I just love Gerda's images. I had the honor and pleasure of being on her very first Design Team, I fell in love with her images then and it's been a lovely relationship since. StampFairy will be providing a $10 voucher for their sweet little digis!


So let's take a look at the sketch....



And now, let's grab a cup of coffee or tea or whatever you enjoy and gaze at these amazing samples.

Up first, we have a StampFairy teamie joining us...




And now my amazing team....





Now are you on cuteness overload?  I'm not - I'm ready to see more!!  So y'all need to get busy so I can see your purty creations!  Have fun!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I just popped by to see your DT cards. They're amazing. I love them all. Thank you so much for showcasing our Stampfairy digis so wonderfully.
    Hugs
    Annette
    On behalf of Stampfairy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable DT creations! Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration - the sketch was just right for what I needed today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really fun thank you again for your inspirational challenge.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...