Monday, January 13, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty crafty - I didn't finish anything, but I got a couple of things started.

I want to send out a huge thanks to Deedee's Digis for sponsoring.  I love Deedee, she's one of the sweetest, most giving people that I know and I am thrilled that she's back in business and sharing her love for God and people through her adorable images.

The winner of Deedee's Digis prize is...



#21 Kristie Wilson
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** whistles **

Congratulations Kristie!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com, please enter "Winner TMS #231 Deedee's Digis" in the subject line.

We'll see you all back here tomorrow for another favorite sketch and a favorite sponsor.  Our very own Jessi is sponsoring with her gorgeous hand-crocheted mats.  It's also time for the Judged Challenge, too.  Yay!  Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...