Monday, April 21, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS Friends!  I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend.  The weather here wasn't very Spring-y but it was a pretty laid back weekend and quite enjoyable.  I made a lovely gift for our landlords, a very wonderful family who are so good to us.  Last month they brought us a yummy traditional treats Holi so I started thinking about what I could do for Easter.  I'm not the best bread maker, but I did try to make some homebaked Cardamon-Orange Bunnies.  They were OK.  I think I put too much flour.  But the Egg House I made turned out great.  You can see it here on my blog, if you'd like.

But I'm sure you just want to know who won the challenge - afterall it's sweet digis from Sami Stamps.  We thank her so much for being here.  The winner is....



#13 Diana Fernandez
**whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations !  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com, please put "Winner TMS #245 Sami Stamps" in the subject line.

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow with a great sketch by Jessi and another new sponsor.  This week we have Dies R Us with us!  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...