Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #247

Good Morning!  It's a beautiful Tuesday morning here at Tuesday Morning Sketches and we have a lovely sketch (modest, aren't I?) to play with.  I like the sketch anyway.

No new sponsors to announce, just little ol' me.  I'm offering a $10 Michael's gift card (or to an online shop if the winner is one of our international friends).  So let your creativity flow and take you wherever your little heart desires.

So here's our sketch....


And now for some inspiring creations from the greatest design team ever!

Angela

Will be added later.



Debbie



Jenee

She's taking the week off. Enjoy!



Awesome creations!  I love how each of my team members interpreted the sketch so differently.  These are wonderful and I hope you've enjoyed them, too.  Please let them know how much you appreciate their hard work each week.  Go leave them a little love.

Have fun!



3 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...