Monday, May 26, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS Friends!  Can you believe it?  I actually forgot yesterday was Sunday and I needed to get today's winner announcement ready last night.  So sorry I am late.  But I hope you all enjoyed sleeping in just a little on this Memorial Day holiday.

I want to thank the very nice artists at Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet for sponsoring us and the winner of the their prize is....


#1 Donna W
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Donna!  The #1 spot hardly ever gets picked.  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #250 - Stitchy Bear" in the subject line.

Enjoy your day and we'll see everyone back here tomorrow with a new sketch and a new sponsor.  We have Zap Pow Designs, a new digital stamp store with some very fun, cheeky designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...