Monday, June 2, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS Friends!  We do hope you had a great weekend.  It's been nice for me.  My mom is here for a visit and yesterday she made me some home-made bean, chili and sopapillas.  Yum!

I want to thank Lizzie and Cassandra of Zap Pow for sponsoring us.  It was great fun playing with their images.  They're fun, they're snarky, they're awesome!  Now for the winner of those images...


#6 Mary Harham
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations !  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and please enter "Winner TMS #251 Zap Pow" in the subject box.

Everyone have a great Monday and we'll see you here tomorrow with a fun new sketch and our sponsor this week is Bugaboo.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...