Monday, July 14, 2014

And the winner is...

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty laid back - not much you can do when there's thunderstorms.  We have pretty heavy thunderstorms every day for 2 weeks now.  I'm ready for it to stop, but I'm not complaining, I don't have to pay to water the lawn!

Wow!  I am so happy to see that so many of you did the challenge twist, too!  Great job.  Before we announce the winner, let's send a huge thank you to Patti Rowe for sponsoring.

The winner is....

#8 Amy Marshall
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

And the top 5 are...

#4 Marsha D
#5 Sarah T
#9 Maria Helena
#10 Donna Whitten
#12 Lynne in NI
** yippee!! **

Congratulations!  Please email at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Amy please put "Winner TMS #257 Patti R" in the subject box and Top 5 please put "Top 5 TMS #257" in the subject box.  As always, I have the very best intentions to respond to emails as quickly as possible, but it just doesn't always work out like that.  Please be patient with me.

We'll see you all tomorrow with a new sketch and a new sponsor.  My Besties will be joining us this week!  Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo Gals! Thanks so much for a top 5 pick. I had a great time with your sketch. I was kinda in a funk and it was working with your fun sketch that brought me back to creating - thanks so much!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...