Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #259

Good Morning TMS Friends!  Hope you're ready for another fun week with a really fun sketch.  We have DRS Designs sponsoring us this week.  Yay!!

So here's the sketch we're playing with...



Really easy elements but this really has a lot of possibility as you'll see by my wonderful team...







Whew!  What a line up!  I love all of them, so unique.  Now it's your turn and be sure to visit the team's blogs so learn how they created their card or just to say hello.  Be kind and leave a comment.  Have fun!



1 comment:

  1. Thak you for choosing me as winner this week. You have no idea how excited I am. I have been working flat out this week so I will blog my win in the next day or so as I'm able!,,

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...