Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #264

Good Morning TMS friends.  We hope you're doing well.  Thank you so much for joining us today and help us to welcome back previous sponsor Zap Pow.  Owners Lizzie and Cassandra have created a store of digital stamps that are cheeky, fun and quite whimsical images and are great to work with.


The prize is 3 digis of the winner's choice.

Here's the sketch we're working with.  Easy sketch!



And here's what my amazing team has created....



Kris 
featuring Olive You



I love my team's designs.  They did so great!!  Please leave a comment and let them know how you feel, too.  Better yet, go visit their blogs and leave the love.

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Super fun DT creations! Thanks for another great sketch to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sketch!! So glad I found some time to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab sketch and wonderful DT creations! I used it as inspiration but missed the link up. Here is my creation, in case anyone wants to take a peek:
    http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com/2014/09/first-day.html
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...