Monday, March 30, 2015

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I did - the kids were away with their Dad for the weekend and I got to organize my pantry and watch movies and work at my craft table.

Thank you all so much for joining us this week and a HUGE thanks to Sweet Pea Stamps for sponsoring!  It was great to work with and see their beautiful images in action.  The winner of Sweet Pea Stamps prize is....


#7 Rosina
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Rosina!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #293 Sweet Pea Stamps" in the subject box.  And incidentally, Rosina's card just happens to be Kris' favorite pick this week.

Kris and Debbie's favorite
Card by Rosina


Melissa's favorite
Card by Annie A.


Jessi's favorite
Card by Christine

Not able to share

Nina's favorite
Card by Dawn Frost




We'll see you back here tomorrow for another great sketch and another new sponsor.  SVG Attic will be joining us!  Yep!  For the first time ever, we have a svg company sponsoring.  I am stoked!

2 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...