Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #296

Good morning TMS friends!  Happy Tuesday to you and we're so glad you've come to check out our sketch and play along this week!

We've got a fun sketch that you layer-loving card makers will have fun with.  You can keep it pretty basic or embellish to your heart's content.  And we've got one of our favorite repeat sponsors... Doodle Pantry!




Check out our team's wonderful creations, be inspired, gather your supplies, and start creating!!



Kris
featuring Wagon Wheel


Melissa
featuring Moo Birdie



Nina
featuring Ageless Antiques


Now it's your turn to play along.  Have lots of fun!


7 comments:

  1. Didn't this start today? How did it end so fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,

      I'm very sorry, about this. The challenge isn't over. The link is fixed.

      Delete
  2. I think there is somthing wrong with your link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia,

      Yep, I needed to update it. Due to storms last night, I had intermittent internet, so my wonderful DT coordinator set up the post and I failed to give her the right link. My fault. You all can link up now!

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry I put up the wrong picture for the challenge if you could erase Judy I will come back and put up the right picture ....so sorry ...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layered sketch! Thanks for the fantastic inspiration using Doodle Pantry images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards Design Team! Thanks for the wonderful sketch!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...