Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #309

Good Morning TMS Friends!  Thank you for joining us.  This week's sketch was inspired by Jessi Fogan.  I love how she creates sketches - she makes the card first and then sends it to me to "sketchify."

This week, we're joined by my lovely friend, Deedee Anderson - owner of Deedee's Digis.  She's a "resident" sponsor here and I'm so glad that she's so devoted to TMS.


Here's the sketch...


And my lovely team of designers....


Debbie
featuring Love One Another



Jenee
featuring backpack from High School Daze



Jessi
featuring Otterly Thankful



Kris
featuring: Grown in Love




Melissa
featuring Birthday Bunnies


Nina
Featuring Classics

And now it's your turn to play.... now that I know you're all warmed up after that inspirational line up. Have fun!


6 comments:

  1. love this challenge ...some awesome cards have been made .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great week of inspiration from the design team! Love the sketch Jessi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards and challenge. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT cards - I LUV that Otter :-) Thank you for the great sketch and for this Challenge :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DT cards and sketch, love this sponsor!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...