Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #316

Good Morning TMS friends.  As I write this, it's actually Monday evening and the storms are brewing again.  So far it's just a lot of noise, but the rain is supposed to get pretty heavy.  Please keep us in your happiest of thoughts.

I have a really fun sketch for you - yes, I really did adapt this to make a round easel card.  I've been wanting to make one of these for awhile now!  But as you'll see, when you look at the DT cards, Jessi adapted this sketch to a regular A2 card.  I really love the talent on this team!

Our sponsor this week is SLS Lines.  As noted in their bio on the Etsy shop:  Welcome! I sell digital stamps and papers with a fun and quirky vibe. There are cute fairies and tons of cats too. I'm happy to make custom orders as well. You can find me on Facebook with lots of news about new and upcoming products! https://www.facebook.com/SLSlines

Let's get started.  Here's the sketch....


And my amazing team...


Debbie
featuring Lazy House Cat



Jenee
out this week

Jessi



Melissa
featuring Cupcake Set




Nina
featuring  Cupcake Set



Alright, it's your turn to play.  You don't have to make your card an easel card - you can just make it round if you'd like or like Jessi did, use round/oval elements.  Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for SLS Lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun sketch and challenge! Great cards Design Team!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning DT designs...loved playing along :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...