Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #325

Good Morning everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start and you're ready to play along with us!  We have a great sketch by Debbie to use this week.  Let's pull out all those dies that you haven't used for awhile - this sketch is perfect for them.  I'm not playing this week, I had too much weekend and now my week nights will be devoted to doing what I didn't do over the weekend.  You won't miss me though, because the team created some awesome cards to share with you - like always.

We're sponsoring this week by Deedee's Digis.  As always, the winner will receive a special shopping voucher to score some digis of your own!


Here's the sketch....



And this is what the team created....



Kris
Featuring: Beauty of the Season


Nina
featuring Bot Friends


It's your turn to play along.  Don't forget to check out Deedee's Digis, too.  There's always a challenge to play along with there, too.



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic creations and inspirations from all DT with this great sketch.

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...