Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #332

Good Morning TMS friends!  We're so happy that you're here with us for another challenge.  And not just any challenge - this is our Annual Anything Goes challenge.   That's right, anything goes.  Share your cards, ornaments, gift boxes, whatever your heart desires.  It just needs to be crafty.

I will be sponsoring this week and I have a really fun prize for one random winner.  There will be fun stamps, dies, papers, embellishments.  And there may be just might be a few other surprises in there.

Before we get to the design team line up, I just want to take a moment to thank you for making 2015 a great year for Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Even though so many challenge blogs are closing down, you've still supported our efforts here. I've also seen sponsorship drop off, and honestly, I don't see them improving much next year.  We'll see fewer prizes offered, but we will still be here every week with a new sketch.

On behalf of my design team and myself, we want to wish you all very happy, joyful, filled with friends and family holiday season.  Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year!
  




Sadly, we say good-bye to Nina as she's decided that she needed to step down from the team.  She'll be missed greatly!  Please be sure to stop by her blog and wish her well.

It's your turn.  Since this our Annual Anything Goes challenge, it's open for two whole weeks!  This way you have lots of time to play with those crafty toys that I hope Santa brought to you and gives my team a much needed and well deserved break.





7 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge theme! Would love to join you! Your DT cards and projects look amazing (as usual)! I've been working on a couple of projects that I can share after Christmas... can we enter more than once? Is there a limit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything goes...fun! I love sketches so I'm glad you'll still be around. I don't participate for the prizes but for the fun and people visiting my blog. Merry Christmas all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Design Team! Merry Christmas!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing the design team a very Merry Christmas! Thanks for another year of wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards by the DT! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful DT cards and thanks for the anything goes theme. Wishing you all a happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations from the DT! Love tall the different items! That ornament with the quilled poinsettia .. that is awesome!
    Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...