Monday, May 30, 2016

And the winner is...

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you all for joining us.  I loved visiting everyone and seeing your fabulous cards.  Jessi commented to me that she really enjoyed how many of you saw the sketch as a gatefold card and I saw a swing card, too.  You all are an inspiration to us, too!

The winner of prize girly prize is....


#15 Donna R
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Donna!  Please me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #353 Melissa" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks are....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #8 CreaVera

Lee and Jessi's favorite
Card by #7 Amy Marshall

Wanda's favorite
Card by #5 Linda

Kris' favorite
Card by #12 Nina

Melissa's favorite
Card by #14 Donna Whitten

Thank you again for joining us.  Enjoy your holiday today (here in US) and please remember to thank a veteran and say a prayer for our military.  We thank the men and women that protect our country.  For me I have a lot of veterans in my family - most are no longer with us.  My grandfather (WWII), my great-grandfather (WWI), my uncle and my real dad (Vietnam).

We'll see you all back here tomorrow for another great sketch and we have a new sponsor!  I'm thrilled that Pink and Main will be joining us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...