Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #355

Hello TMS friends!  Thank you so much for joining us this week.  We have a fun new sketch and I think you'll have a great time with this one.

Our sponsor is All Dressed Up!  I love these images.  And a huge thanks to All Dressed Up for giving us some great images for us to play with.  Please be sure to check out their blog, they have a challenge, too, that I believe goes up on Thursdays so you'll have time to combine. 



So here's the sketch....


And here's what my awesome team created....

Debbie
featuring Love to Craft



Jenée
featuring Love to Craft



Jessi
featuring Love to Craft

Melissa
featuring freebie Butterfly



Patti
featuring freebie Happy Birthday


Wanda
Featuring Looking Good



And now it's your turn.  We can't wait to see what you create!  Have fun.



4 comments:

  1. Such a fun sketch. Hope I'll be able to play along for a change...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Sketch! Beautiful creations by the DT too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch!!! Will be using it more than once, I'm sure :) Amazing DT inspiration, as well!! Great job :)
    Susan S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooops, I missed the deadline! Here is my link. Enjoy! http://sarahstonecreations.blogspot.com/2016/06/lots-and-lots-of-thank-you-notes.html

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...