Monday, January 16, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I did, I had an extra day and I was able to go visit my daughter yesterday.  It was really super nice.

Thank you all for joining us this week, I certainly enjoyed visiting each of your blogs and seeing your lovely cards.  And now the winner of the 3 embossing folders is....



#19 Sarah P
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Sarah!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #385 (M)" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks are...

Jenee's favorite
Card by #8 ScrappinDiva

Melissa's favorite
Card by #14 Donna

Debbie and Jenee's favorite
Card by #22 Julie Gearinger

Janice's favorite
Card by #23 Dorothy S

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch and our sponsor is Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah. Thanks Melissa for picking my card as your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sarah!! Wow, thank you Debbie and Jenee for choosing my card as your favorite- it was a fun sketch for sure! Congratulations to ScrappinDiva, Donna and Dorothy as well- gorgeous cards ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Janice, for selecting my card. Congrats to all the winners - lovely cards. Thanks for a challenge to use larger images - and to the DT for great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...