Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #387

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you for joining us.  I got to pick this week's sketch.  This is one my favorite by Debbie.  Tuesday Morning Sketches is sponsoring and we have a great stamp set up for the prize.  I was hoping to get it photographed and posted but I wasn't able to just yet.  I will try to get it posted by the end of the day today.


So here's the sketch....




And here's what the team did with it this time around....

Melissa



Patti




Wanda


So much inspiration!  Have fun!  We can't wait to see what you do with the sketch.


3 comments:

  1. The DT cards are wonderful, Love this sketch. I'm hoping to get time to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome inspiration from the team and thank you so much for another wonderful sketch for me to play along with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing inspirations!
    hugs, treebug

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...