Monday, April 24, 2017

And the winner is.....

Good Morning and Happy Monday TMS friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was fun but Sunday I bonded with my comfy couch all day.  I was feeling a bit under the weather.

Thank you all so much for sharing your fun cards with us - your interpretation of the sketch was inspirational and jaw dropping.  The winner of the Pink and Main stamp set is....


#9 CG
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations CG!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #300 TMS (M)" in the subject box.  Please provide your mailing address.

And our favorite picks this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #5 Marsha D

Melissa's favorite
Card by #1 Higgledy-Piggledy

We'll see you all tomorrow with a fantastic sketch by Debbie.  TMS is sponsoring.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for complimenting my card, Melissa! I've been wanting to try that background for a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you! I've sent an email. Congrats to the top picks too; this was such a great sketch! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...