Monday, May 22, 2017

And the winner is.....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  It's getting really hot here in FL - highs in mid to upper 90's.  It's not even summer yet.  I do hope this doesn't mean we're not in for the rainy season, we really need the precipitation.

I want thank everyone for joining us this week - it's been a pleasure seeing your cards and the different perspectives of the sketch.  I also want to give a big thanks to All Dressed Up for sponsoring this week.  The winner of the 2 digital images is....


#14 CarolG
**whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Carol!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #403 All Dressed Up" in the subject box.  Please be sure to include the 2 images you've selected.

And our favorites this week are....

Jenee's favorite
Card by #7 Carol L

Melissa's favorite
Card by #6 OlgaB

Patti's favorites (she couldn't choose just one)
Cards by #4 BG Payne, #5 Joanna and #7 Carol L

Debbie's favorite 
Card by #4 BGPayne

Wanda's favorite
Card by #15 Sheila

Janice's favorites (she couldn't choose just one either)
Cards by #7 Carol L and #15 Sheila

Have a great Monday and we'll see you all tomorrow with another fun sketch!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Carol G, and thanks so much to each of you who favorited my card - I'm truly honored and delighted at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you so excited to win. I love ADU images. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...