Monday, May 29, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you so much for joining us this week.  I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend.  Graduation was wonderful!  My young son looked so handsome in his cap and gown.  And we even got a surprise call from Brendan.  He called just as the speeches were beginning so we slipped out and talked to him for a few minutes and then he was able to record a special message to Levi that I played for him later.  Truly wonderful!

Anyway, I am sorry that there was no time to get to everyone's blogs.  I have family in town, too and we've been super busy.  Graduation, beach day, day trip to St. Augustine.  They're going to go to Cape Canaveral tomorrow - I'm bowing out of that one.  We'll be getting ready to go see Brendan, too.

Thank you for joining us this week - everyone's entries looked fantastic.  Let's see, who wins this fantastic die...

#18 Donna Whitten
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Donna!  Please email us at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #404 TMS" in the subject box.

And the favorite picks this week....

Janice and Wanda's favorite
Card by #13 Amy Marshall

Jenée's favorites
Cards by #4 and #5 Mel C

Melissa's favorite
Card by #11 AJ

Debbie's favorite
Card by #1 Carla


Have a fantastic Monday!  We'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and another great prize from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and all the favorites.
    Thank you Debbie for picking my card as your favorite.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenée's for picking my card for favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenée's for picking my card for favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Melissa for picking my English Lady card as your favorite this week. Congrats to all the winners and DT picks.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...