Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #413

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is doing well and your week is off to a great start.  I know this is the week you've all been waiting for! 


Here is this week's sketch....




And the theme this week.... Use your stamps!  Pretty easy, right?  But to be very clear, your focal image must be stamped.  No digital images or die cut focal images.

Our sponsor this week is My Sweet Petunia.  Yep!  One random winner will win the choice of an Original MISTI or Mini MISTI!


Everyone who linked by 8pm EST at the close of each challenge is eligible to win.  Because I couldn't get the link tool to merge week 1 with the remaining weeks, I will be renumbering everyone, but if you've participated all 4 weeks, your name is "in the hat" 4 times.

Now let's see what great cards the team made to share with you...

I am so pleased with all the cards my team created!  They are the best team members ever!  Please be sure to visit their blogs and leave them some love.



7 comments:

  1. WOW, what a super price!!
    Love the sketch,I'm gonna browse through my stamp collection to see which one I'm gonna use :)
    Enjoy your day,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such great fun! I happily got to use some stamps that need loving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch! Was inspired by Melissa to use Hero Arts stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous sketch and wonderful DT creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sketch and challenge, love using stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous sketch and what an amazing prize for the lucky winner!! Thanks for all the fun sketches and great inspiration this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the inspiration these past years! Continued SUCCESS!!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...