Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #422

Good Morning TMS friends!  We hope your week is off to a fantastic start.  My Monday was long but I do feel accomplished.  And now we're ready to take a creative break, right?  Right!  Here's this week's sketch...



We're sponsoring this week and check out this fabulous die one lucky winner is getting...


Now, the design team did some really great stuff with this sketch.  This is the sort of sketch that is perfect for those little images or die cuts that can now shine in a spotlight.  Christmas, school, Fall, or birthday fits so well!  Think snowflakes, leaves, apples or cupcakes.







Patti



This team never ceases to amaze me!  I mean the die cuts that Jenee is featuring or those love lace flowers Patti used on her card - jaw drop!  I imagine after you all do your magic my jaw will be rather sore!  Have a great time.




5 comments:

  1. WOW these are gorgeous DT and a fabulous sketch.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and DT cards! Thanks again for the Washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great sketch. I made a card but it was too late to enter it. http://craftynanasblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/another-christmas-card.html

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...