Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #430

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you so much for joining us.  As I said, you're going to be a feeling a little deja vu.  I have a funny story for you.  This week's sketch is really super close to last week's sketch and here's why.  I created the sketch and then started to play a bit with this.  I didn't realize that by playing around the way I did I ended up making two sketches and just had some different elements.  My intention was to come up with something layering hearts and keep it til February.  But when I exported my sketches, I ended up keeping both of them.

It gets funnier.  I didn't notice two similar sketches and then didn't notice that I put them side by side!  Talk about loosing my sense of observation!

So here's the sketch.  Interpret as you wish, but I would like to see some layers!


Here's the prize.  Doesn't this look fun!....


And our lovely design team....




I'm out this week, I've been working long hours.  I did make a card but I can't find it anywhere!  I think I might have thrown it away.  Ugh!

Patti




Now it's your turn.  Have fun with this one.... again.


4 comments:

  1. It is a fun layout though! It has been hard to keep up with challenges with the holidays coming up, but I also hope to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to take part and the inspiration is overwhelming.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I have used different shapes on my card.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...