Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #437

Good Morning TMS friends.  We hope your week is off to a great start.  I am doing my very best to keep my schedule to strictly 8 hours, so far so good.  I actually got a couple of errands done this evening and made it to the post office before it closed!

Janice picked our sketch this week.  I like this one a lot, too.



Here is the fun prize up for grabs.  This is lovely stamp!  I can see it on birthday cards and thank you notes.



Here's what our team did with the sketch....





It's your turn to play along.  Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Great DT card examples and fab sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome sketch! I can see myself using it a lot! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch..it was super fun! The DT cards are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi melissa. thanks for stopping by my blog. i have someone interested in the rolling tote. let me know how i can connect her to you. thanks. either email me - poca62@comcast.net or message me on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this sketch, it really gave a nice flexibility of using several coordinating design papers. Thanks for all the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...