Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #440

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you so much joining us again this week.  This is our last revisited sketch and this week it's my favorite pick.  I picked this sketch not just because it was a favorite of mine but also because I feel like I failed at it miserably the first time around.  In fact, I hated that card I made so much, I threw it away.

So here's the sketch....



The prize is this really cute Heidi Swapp stamp set...


And here are some really lovely cards by my favorite design team....






Patti



Dang they are amazing!  I mean here I thought I did a great job with my card and then I put it up against this line up and my card is only meh.  I can't wait to see what you create.  Have fun!


3 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...