Monday, March 5, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I hope you had a great weekend and it was everything you wanted it to be.  I finished a baby afghan I'd been working on for 3 weeks now.  It's beautiful!  I am so pleased that it turned out as nicely as it did. Now I just need to crochet a teddy bear to go with it.  I'll be ready for that April baby shower.

Thank you all for sharing your amazing cards with us.  We didn't have as many players this week but all I can is WOW!  Those you made cards ROCKED this sketch.  You all are such an inspiration to me.

Now the winner of the cute St. Patrick's Day stamp set is.....


#3 PJ's Projects
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations PJ!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #442 St Pats" in the subject box.

And for a favorite picks....

Debbie's favorite
Card by #10 Sandie's Card Garden

Jenee's favorites
Cards by #5 Wendy Aungst and #11 Judy

Carol's favorite
Card by #3 PJ's Projects

Melissa's favorite
Card by #15 Grandma Bonnie

Janice's favorite
Card by #5 Wendy Aungst

Patti's favorite
Card by #16 Ustvarjalni oblacki

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch and prize!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the team members favorite picks. Thank you so much Carol for choosing my card. I am so excited about being the random winner. I literally squealed when I read my name. ♥ whoohoo!!!. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Patti for choosing my card. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner and top picks! Thank you, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation.
    ทายนิสัย

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...