Monday, May 21, 2018

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  We hope you had a great weekend.  Thank you all for loving the sketch and creating such wonderful cards with it.  I enjoyed looking at every one of them.

The winner of the really cool die is...


#2 Shelly Schmidt
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Shelly!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and put "Winner TMS #453 - Marianne Die" in the subject box.  (I know I owe a couple of prizes, I've had some personal issues that have prevented me from going to the post office - I promise I'll get there tomorrow.)

As for our favorites this week - talk about hard to choose...

Carol's favorite
Card by #17 Amy Marshall

Melissa's favorite
Card by #20 Dena J

Patti’s favorite
Card by #9 3 Cats and a Bug

Debbie's favorite
Card by #13 Carla


Have a great Monday lovelies and we'll see you tomorrow with a fun sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...