Monday, July 16, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #462

Good Morning TMS friends!  Are you ready for another fun sketch?   I personally love this sketch - it is so versatile.  You will see all the great cards the design team and I went crazy!

Here's the sketch....



This prize this week is this pretty embossing folder....


And here's the fabulous cards by the design team....



Debbie



Jenée


Melissa
Be sure to check out MY VIDEO for more ideas!



Patti



Is your creative engine revving?  On your marks.... set.... GO!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketches here! I'm a new follower :) I have never used a sketch, but I want try. Thanks for the lovely inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! So glad you found us. I think you’ll like using sketches for your cards and page layouts. They are an excellent springboard to launch your creativity.

      Delete
  2. This works perfectly for an idea I have been playing with. Hope to join the fun soon. Gotta go on a boat trip and climb a very long staircase first. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy that boat trip and stairs! You’ll need our challenge to relax after all that! I can’t wait to see your idea.

      Delete
  3. That was great fun! I must keep using all these thing I have saved for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the sketches and great DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sketch and lovely inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...